Long Term Opportunity For A Rural Family Lifestyle
Set on 8.5 acres in the popular suburb of Myocum rests this large well-presented rendered brick home and in-ground pool with expansive yard, lush paddocks and hinterland views.
The well built three bedroom home has timber & tiled flooring, high ceilings, and reverse cycle air conditioning. You have outdoor entertaining under the expanse of the covered deck by the pool, spacious open plan living and dining including a fireplace along with gardens and an array of different trees where you can find your peace and quiet or easily entertain.
The property also features a seperate self contained cabin with ensuite which has its own private entrance, providing a suitable teenager retreat or artist studio.
– Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with A/C and wood fire
– The kitchen has a pleasant outlook with 5x burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Main bedroom with ensuite, built in & walk in robe
– 2 other bedrooms all with built in robes
– Central bathroom with large bath
– Double lock up garage
– Seperate self contained cabin
– Raised veggie gardens & citrus trees
– Fully landscaped manicured gardens
– Solar power & hot water
– NBN connnected
– Rain water tanks
– Access to bore water
– Conveniently located close to Byron, Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby
– Available 3rd May on a 12 month lease
– Lawn & garden maintenance included
– Pool maintenace included ( tenants pay for chemicals)
– Pets considered on application