Escape To The Hinterland! Stunning, New Family Home
This is your opportunity to have it all! Country style, privacy, nature, and amenity.
Nestled in the hinterland of Byron this property offers a perfect blend of new country charm, style, and sophistication rarely found in the sort after hamlet of Rosebank. Brand new and designed around its exquisite natural environment, you can simply enjoy and absorb the stunning Zen-like private views, over water, or wide rural spaces or the amazing wildlife.
The position of Orchard House is designed for family picnics under the 100 year-old pear trees, a swim or kayak in the dam, or a barbecue as you watch the barn owls settle in for the night. Hidden from roads and traffic, it provides a rare treat for the nature lover or those who just ‘want space’.
With rural views from all rooms – it offers multiple living areas; four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. The avid entertainer will be drawn to the large covered verandas and charming open kitchen with butler pantry.
Access to local activities and great coffee is but a drive away. Bangalow village and the Pacific Motorway are only 20 minutes’ drive, or a country breakfast in the quaint Clunes village is only 7 minutes away.
Nature, privacy, style, and comfort – all combine to make up this once in a lifetime opportunity.
• Privately positioned in the hills between Byron Bay and Lismore
• New modern home with large open plan living spaces
• Front sitting room plus adjacent music room/extra lounge
• Modern kitchen with butler’s pantry, breakfast bar, servery window
• Parents retreat with private office/nursery, gorgeous ensuite & large WIR
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with BIR’s
• Family bathroom plus separate powder room
• Big laundry with ample bench and storage space
• Huge covered entertainers’ deck with amazing views
• Set on a beautiful working Macadamia farm
• Bird life, platypus, wallabies and fish all at your doorstep
• Double garage
• Town water
• 6Kw Solar
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the house
• Fly screens on all windows
• Satellite NBN
• Friendly, family orientated neighbourhood
• 12 month lease
• Garden maintenance included
• Pets considered on application (please note though the property is not fenced)
• Tenant to pay for utilities – gas, water, electricity, internet