Family Home in Suffolk Park
This lovely 4 bedroom, two bathroom home is conveniently located in Baywood Chase, Suffolk Park where families can safely walk to the corner store or enjoy the local park, tennis court, playground, skate park and community gardens.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living room is filled with natural light and with the myriad of windows has an outlook out to the fully fenced backyard.
There are four bright bedrooms, all with ample built in storage. The generous master bedroom with & walk in robe & ensuite opens out to the rear private yard.
Established trees and easy maintenance gardens surround the home. Great storage in the remote double lock up garage with internal access.
Take advantage of the prime position this property affords you, moments from beaches, shops, schools and more.
– Air conditioning
– Freshly painted throughout
– New Carpet
– Brand new cooking appliances & Dishwasher
– Walk to the lake, Baz and Shaz Fruit and Veg, Byron Bay Golf Club
– Short bike ride to beaches and minutes to Byron Bay
– Close to Byron Bay High School and St Finbar's Primary School
– Separate laundry, internal access double garage
– 12 month lease
– No pets