Family Home in Sought After Locale
This contemporary beachside home promises an easy-care lifestyle of convenience, just minutes from Suffolk Park and Byron Bay as well as a choice of beaches, cafes and shopping facilities.
The home features stunning modern finishes; clean lines, polished concrete floors, extensive storage and lofty high ceilings. Privately set on an easy care, low maintenance block it allows time to enjoy life and jump into all the beachside amenities this perfect locale encompasses.
Stepping through the striking foyer, featuring stunning timber staircase, is the large open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens straight onto the adjoining outdoor patio, creating a seamless extension of living and entertainment space.
At the heart of this chef's family home, the kitchen is appointed with high quality appliances and finishes, incorporating a large peninsular island, open bench space and easy access drawer cabinetry. Highly prized is the versatile large walk-in pantry offering extensive storage space.
On the second level, the open landing perfectly connects three generously proportioned bedrooms, additional living area and beautifully appointed family sized bathroom. The spacious, light filled master bedroom features substantial walk-in robe and beautifully designed ensuite complete with walk-in shower and double vanity. The other generous sized bedrooms each feature walk-in wardrobes, expansive picture windows and ceiling fans. The large family bathroom is wrapped in natural light and is highlighted by an indulgent soaker bathtub.
Also included on ground level is a family sized laundry with adjoining powder room, double garage with internal access and bathroom with direct external access, great to wash down from enjoying fun filled beach loving days.
Additional Property Features:
– Set on 441sqm block, the home perfectly embraces its north-easterly aspect
– Beautiful recent build that incorporates all must have inclusions for ideal family living
– Large master bedroom featuring substantial walk-in robe and stunning ensuite
– Generous sized bedrooms with walk-in robes
– Additional upstairs living space, perfect as a child or teenage retreat area or potential fourth bedroom
– Featuring three beautifully presented bathrooms and separate powder room
– Kitchen features top quality Smeg appliances and large walk-in pantry
– Extensive storage options feature throughout the entire property
– Installed solar panels and water tank provides cost saving measures for energy and water use
– Easy care, low-maintenance block
– Double garage with secure internal access
– Located only 5-minutes to Byron Bay and easy access to local schools
Available 13th December
12 month lease
Pets considered on application