Renovated Unit in the Heart of Brunswick Heads
This recently renovated upstairs 2-bedroom unit is conveniently situated in the centre of Brunswick Heads.
The home features anopen plan living and dining space with engineered timber flooring, spacious kitchen and bedrooms which offer built-ins. There is a front and rear porch, perfect for a small potted garden or to relax with your morning coffee. A single lock up garage is located at the rear of the property.
What was once a humble fishing village, Brunswick Heads has become a thriving township of boutique shopping and booming food scene. The river ebbs its way through the town and a rustic timber road bridge provides access to pristine beaches and spectacular views reaching from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay.
A primary school, quiet streets and the sheltered bay of Torakina Beach make Brunswick Heads a wonderful environment to raise a young family.
• Ideally positioned within an easy stroll to beach and river recreation
• Level paved walk to schools and shopping precinct
• Combined bathroom/laundry
• Separate toilet
• Safety screens on back of house to allow air flow
• NBN internet
• Gas hot water
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom
• Parking included (one)
• Fenced courtyard
• 5-minute walk to town centre
• 10-minute walk to the beach
• 12 month lease
• Available 3rd June 2021
• Sorry no pets