Furnished Luxe modern 1 bedroom apartment - Including Bills & Pets considered
Located in a quiet court close to popular local shops, less than 10 minutes to Byron Bay's town centre, and an easy walk or bike ride to Tallow Beach, this luxe 1 bedroom apartment will impress!
A separate entrance leads you into the front yard of this contemporary abode. As you step inside you will be greeted by a stunning open plan living, kitchen and dining with soaring high ceilings, polished concrete floors and air-conditioning.
The modern kitchen is chic with dark cupboards, Caesarstone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and an electric oven and cooktop. Downstairs also features a stylish and modern bathroom with large walk-in shower, plus a laundry and storage space under the stairs, which will be covered by doors.
The second level comprises a generous-sized bedroom which has built-in robes with large drawers, luxe carpet, ceiling fan and a lovely outlook over the trees and distant hills.
The yard is fully fenced and low maintenance with quality synthetic turf and a fabulous courtyard. Planting of garden is currently being completed. The property is nicely elevated and captures the gentle sea breezes.
– Only 100mtrs from Baz & Shaz's awesome Fruit & Veg/General Store
– Only 5min walk to local Suffolk Park shops inc pub, chemist, delicious bakery, pizza shop and supermarket
– Only 10min walk to local dog-friendly beach
– Local park at the end of the street
– Available 9th March
– Fully Furnished
– 6 month lease with possible option to extend
– Electricity, water & access to WIFI included
– Pet considered on application
– Property is non-smoking inside and also outside in courtyard area. This applies to tenants and their guests.
Please submit an online enquiry to register and be notified about upcoming inspection times.
Potential tenants are required to physically inspect the property or have someone view on their behalf.
Applications are completed online and a link will be sent after inspecting the property.